College of Education Intra/Inter-College Transfer Form

  • This form should only be used by current UIC undergraduate students seeking inter-college transfer and current College of Education students seeking to change majors.

Program Information

  • You indicated you are not a current UIC student so you should not be using this form.  Please go to the Admissions page and complete the UIC online application for admission.


Essay Section

  • Date captured on form submission